- Second single “Hit ‘N Run” released to Canadian Country Radio January 28th 2013
- “Hit ‘N Run”2nd most added song week of release
- Video for Catch Me If You Can in heavy rotation at CMT
- EP released Tuesday September 4, 2012.
- 2011 Canadian Country Music Award New Artist Showcase Winner
- Placed in the Top 200 at the 2008 Canadian Idol competition (was unable to continue competing due to a severe case of laryngitis).
- Awarded Canada’s 2011 Big Dog 92-7/Astral Media’s “The Next Big Thing” earning an opening slot with Dierks Bentley
- Independent EP “Cover Up” debuted at #5 on the iTunes Canada album charts in February 2012
- Surpassed 20,000,000 total YouTube views
- Chosen featured artist with YouTube titan Tyler Ward, performing on a 45-city North American tour in the fall 2011
- Chosen to represent Canada and perform at the CMA Global Artist Party at The Stage to help kick off CMA Fest 2012 in Nashville.
MDM Recordings Inc.
Mike Denney | firstname.lastname@example.org
Holly Cybulski | email@example.com
With over 25 years of experience in the Canadian music industry, President Mike Denney founded the organization with a personal drive to put the music back into the music industry. MDM Recordings Inc. was established in 2008 with a vision and deep passion to help independent Canadian musicians to strategically develop every aspect of their career, in effort to create a complete business plan in compliment to their musical talents to reach the widest audience. Read Full Bio